Linda Cotton Blouse
A best selling repeat! The Linda Blouse has a scooped neck with top stitching detail, dropped shoulder and rounded bottom. This loose fit top has wide sleeves just shy of elbow length.
- Wide round/boat neck
- Wide elbow length sleeves
- Curved hemline
- Loose fitting
- Top stitch detail throughout
100% Cotton, made in Cape Town.
Model is wearing a size small.
Measurements of the garment (in cm)
Sleeve Width- 36
Length from neck- 59
Sleeve Width- 38
Length from neck- 60
Sleeve Width- 39
Length from neck- 61
- We predominantly work in 100% cotton in 4 different weights.
- We work in raw cotton and dye our garments once they have been made up.
- Our knitwear is all made from 100% Cotton yarn and is offered throughout all seasons.
- This year we are experimenting for the first time with a limited collection of Mohair knitwear.
- We also work in Rayon, the cellulose fibre from the bark of a tree.
- We occasionally work in man made fibres, to add a point of difference to our collections.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship our orders nationally with The Courier Guy at a flat rate fee.
Free shipping on orders over R1500.
We do not ship internationally, but watch this space as we are working on it!
We release seasonal collections four times per year in the following order:
Our garments all have wash instructions on the label, please ensure you always follow the guidance for your garments to last.
All of our knitwear requires a cold hand wash, and to dry flat away from sunlight.
All of our other garments require a cold wash with like colors and a cool iron - *** Unless otherwise stated on the care label.
- We have a long standing relationship with an established CMT in Goodwood, South Africa who produce the bulk of our merchandise.
- Our menswear collection continues to support a home-based group of ladies in Cape Town that originally formed part of the Just Cruizin team for 30 years.
- We continue to support a family run, local knitwear factory based in South Africa who have supplied us for 15 years with our signature Just Cruizin cotton knitwear we have become known for.