Kyoto Midi Wrap Dress
Our Kyoto Midi Wrap Dress, inspired by the hopeful moods surrounding spring blossom season in Kyoto, is designed to make you feel light, alive and feminine! Offered in two 100% Rayon prints. The dress is midi length, with a tapered front opening (which is slightly shorter than the back). The Kyoto dress wraps across the front giving you a perfect bustling and ties at the back. It also boasts perfect length capped sleeves for a hot day and mini frills along the neckline, with larger frills cascading down the skirt.
- Crossover V neck
- Wrap style
- Ankle length, centre front tapered opening
- Hemline frills
- Smaller neckline frills
- Waist tie
- Capped sleeves
- No pockets
100% Rayon, made in Cape Town.
Model is wearing a size medium.
Measurements of the garment (in cm)
Length from neck to back of skirt- 126
Length from neck to back of skirt- 127
Length from neck to back of skirt- 129
Length from neck to back of skirt- 130
- We predominantly work in 100% cotton in 4 different weights.
- We work in raw cotton and dye our garments once they have been made up.
- Our knitwear is all made from 100% Cotton yarn and is offered throughout all seasons.
- This year we are experimenting for the first time with a limited collection of Mohair knitwear.
- We also work in Rayon, the cellulose fibre from the bark of a tree.
- We occasionally work in man made fibres, to add a point of difference to our collections.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship our orders nationally with The Courier Guy at a flat rate fee.
Free shipping on orders over R1500.
We do not ship internationally, but watch this space as we are working on it!
We release seasonal collections four times per year in the following order:
Our garments all have wash instructions on the label, please ensure you always follow the guidance for your garments to last.
All of our knitwear requires a cold hand wash, and to dry flat away from sunlight.
All of our other garments require a cold wash with like colors and a cool iron - *** Unless otherwise stated on the care label.
- We have a long standing relationship with an established CMT in Goodwood, South Africa who produce the bulk of our merchandise.
- Our menswear collection continues to support a home-based group of ladies in Cape Town that originally formed part of the Just Cruizin team for 30 years.
- We continue to support a family run, local knitwear factory based in South Africa who have supplied us for 15 years with our signature Just Cruizin cotton knitwear we have become known for.