The Gabriella Kimono is our one size fits all summer essential.
Made from 100% Rayon, the Gabriella Kimono is cut to gracefully fall on your body, and can be cinched in with a belt. With Kimono sleeves and side slits, the Gabriella Kimono is perfect for those warm summer days ahead. The Gabriella can be worn as a loose over shirt, a cover up and also looks sensational tied or wrapped in the front. This is a truly versatile garment and will elevate any outfit.
Our Gabriella Kimono is available in three distinct hand-dyed tie dye colorways. Choose between Earth, Grecian Blue or Sunset Orange for this summer staple!
Designed in Cape Town, made in Indonesia.
***We recommend washing your Kaftan on a delicate cold wash cycle or by hand. Hang to dry out of direct sunlight.
Measurements (in cm)
One Size Fits All (S-XXL)
Bust - 130
Sleeve length (from shoulder) - 31
Back of neck to hem - 114
- We predominantly work in 100% cotton in 4 different weights.
- We work in raw cotton and dye our garments once they have been made up.
- Our knitwear is all made from 100% Cotton yarn and is offered throughout all seasons.
- This year we are experimenting for the first time with a limited collection of Mohair knitwear.
- We also work in Rayon, the cellulose fibre from the bark of a tree.
- We occasionally work in man made fibres, to add a point of difference to our collections.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship our orders nationally with The Courier Guy at a flat rate fee.
Free shipping on orders over R1500.
We do not ship internationally, but watch this space as we are working on it!
We release seasonal collections four times per year in the following order:
Our garments all have wash instructions on the label, please ensure you always follow the guidance for your garments to last.
All of our knitwear requires a cold hand wash, and to dry flat away from sunlight.
All of our other garments require a cold wash with like colors and a cool iron - *** Unless otherwise stated on the care label.
- We have a long standing relationship with an established CMT in Goodwood, South Africa who produce the bulk of our merchandise.
- Our menswear collection continues to support a home-based group of ladies in Cape Town that originally formed part of the Just Cruizin team for 30 years.
- We continue to support a family run, local knitwear factory based in South Africa who have supplied us for 15 years with our signature Just Cruizin cotton knitwear we have become known for.
Stunning on. Absolutely love this dress. Do you think anyone will notice if I get a few more in different colors?!!!
Lovely light-weight cotton pullover! A classic and stylish addition to my summer wardrobe for those cooler moments. Looks great with my white Just Cruizin Jayne pants!
Love the bag. Would also like some other strap options
I love my kaftan - the material is soft and it drapes smoothly around the body. It has a flattering cut.
Justine V-Neck Cotton Pullover
Fits perfectly. Love the sleeves. Nice for the in-between days. Crisp
Looks and feels like holiday
Not only does JustCruizin have the most timeless, classy, quality pieces, the service is truly exceptional too. A brand that really stands out, boldly.
I love your clothes very much; can you please consider bigger sizes for fuller figured ladies?
My navy jersey feels good when i wear it.love the soft light knit
Soft light jersey wants to wear it every day😄
Getting so much complements with my pant everyone i meet wants pant like this🥳
Always love to wear just cruisen clothing fits perfectly and light and cool to wear for our weather
I am in love with your clothing. Who needs linen wear - please can you make the Lisbon Cotton Blouse in Black too😍
Love this style and fabric so much, bought another...this time in bark flower print