The Gabriella Kimono is our one size fits all summer essential.
Made from 100% Rayon, the Gabriella Kimono is cut to gracefully fall on your body, and can be cinched in with a belt. With Kimono sleeves and side slits, the Gabriella Kimono is perfect for those warm summer days ahead. The Gabriella can be worn as a loose over shirt, a cover up and also looks sensational tied or wrapped in the front. This is a truly versatile garment and will elevate any outfit.
Our Gabriella Kimono is available in three distinct hand-dyed tie dye colorways. Choose between Earth, Grecian Blue or Sunset Orange for this summer staple!
Designed in Cape Town, made in Indonesia.
***We recommend washing your Kaftan on a delicate cold wash cycle or by hand. Hang to dry out of direct sunlight.
Measurements (in cm)
One Size Fits All (S-XXL)
Bust - 130
Sleeve length (from shoulder) - 31
Back of neck to hem - 114
- We predominantly work in 100% cotton in 4 different weights.
- We work in raw cotton and dye our garments once they have been made up.
- Our knitwear is all made from 100% Cotton yarn and is offered throughout all seasons.
- This year we are experimenting for the first time with a limited collection of Mohair knitwear.
- We also work in Rayon, the cellulose fibre from the bark of a tree.
- We occasionally work in man made fibres, to add a point of difference to our collections.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship our orders nationally with The Courier Guy at a flat rate fee.
Free shipping on orders over R1500.
We do not ship internationally, but watch this space as we are working on it!
We release seasonal collections four times per year in the following order:
Our garments all have wash instructions on the label, please ensure you always follow the guidance for your garments to last.
All of our knitwear requires a cold hand wash, and to dry flat away from sunlight.
All of our other garments require a cold wash with like colors and a cool iron - *** Unless otherwise stated on the care label.
- We have a long standing relationship with an established CMT in Goodwood, South Africa who produce the bulk of our merchandise.
- Our menswear collection continues to support a home-based group of ladies in Cape Town that originally formed part of the Just Cruizin team for 30 years.
- We continue to support a family run, local knitwear factory based in South Africa who have supplied us for 15 years with our signature Just Cruizin cotton knitwear we have become known for.
Let customers speak for us
Love your clothes live your service
Jayne Cotton Slim Pants
I adore this wrap. It is so soft and versatile. The colour instantly brightens my face and mood. It is a relaxed fit, so size down if you want a tighter fit.
I love this top! It's so comfortable and easy to wear and it looks gorgeous. What a stunning colour.
So comfy, love the fit and so easy to wear xx
Love love love these.
I now have three pairs of the Jayne Cotton Slim Pants and I have lived in them this summer. Highly recommended wardrobe staple. I just love them!
Beautiful for stay at home or dressing up - I even wear mine to yoga class! Size up if you prefer a slightly looser fit. Just ordered one in bark & want a black one also.
Thanks for the great service and so happy with my wrap jersey!
Absolutely love! Beautiful cotton and fit is great. I’m glad I listened to ‘this size runs large’ as I’ve got the perfect fit. Great service too. Always a pleasure buying from Just Cruizin’
I love this dress! Cool, feminine and
Love the easy to wear style yet very elegant....bark is such a great colour
Gorgeous fabric and vibrant colour ... so happy with the product ... will buy more for certain
I got the navy pair in Medium (I'm usually a S/M) - after all the reviews I was expecting them to be tight but they were only marginally so for a minute until I bent down. The cotton is so soft and wearable, I love them.
Good fit and lovely style. Comfortable and easy to wear.