Chloe Cotton Shirt
Our classic Chloe shirt has a slightly shorter length than our Majorca shirt. It features a neat collar, front pocket, and button-down cuffs, giving it a sophisticated appeal. Worn with jeans for a casual look, paired with a skirt for a more formal occasion, or layered under a blazer for a professional look, this shirt is a versatile and essential piece in any wardrobe.
- Front pocket
- Boxy cut
- Relaxed fit
- Button-down cuff
Made in Cape Town
The model wears a size Small
Measurements of the garment (in cm)
Sleeve Length- 60
Sleeve Width- 32
Length from neck-65
Sleeve Length- 61
Sleeve Width- 34
Length from neck- 66
Sleeve Length- 62
Sleeve Width- 36
Length from neck- 67
Sleeve Length- 63
Sleeve Width- 38
Length from neck- 68
- We predominantly work in 100% cotton in 4 different weights.
- We work in raw cotton and dye our garments once they have been made up.
- Our knitwear is all made from 100% Cotton yarn and is offered throughout all seasons.
- This year we are experimenting for the first time with a limited collection of Mohair knitwear.
- We also work in Rayon, the cellulose fibre from the bark of a tree.
- We occasionally work in man made fibres, to add a point of difference to our collections.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship our orders nationally with The Courier Guy at a flat rate fee.
Free shipping on orders over R1500.
We do not ship internationally, but watch this space as we are working on it!
We release seasonal collections four times per year in the following order:
Our garments all have wash instructions on the label, please ensure you always follow the guidance for your garments to last.
All of our knitwear requires a cold hand wash, and to dry flat away from sunlight.
All of our other garments require a cold wash with like colors and a cool iron - *** Unless otherwise stated on the care label.
- We have a long standing relationship with an established CMT in Goodwood, South Africa who produce the bulk of our merchandise.
- Our menswear collection continues to support a home-based group of ladies in Cape Town that originally formed part of the Just Cruizin team for 30 years.
- We continue to support a family run, local knitwear factory based in South Africa who have supplied us for 15 years with our signature Just Cruizin cotton knitwear we have become known for.
Let customers speak for us
Love it!! So warm and cozy!
So happy that the Savannah knit was restocked and I could get my size👏🏾. Just love it❤️
Majorca Cotton Shirt
I was absolutely thrilled with my online purchase. The fabric used is beautiful and soft, and warm for our chilly weather that lies ahead.
Love it. I’d advise you to size down though.
Printed Leather Loafer
Beautiful colour and gorgeous quality, LOVE it!
I just love the cotton pants, perfect fit, lovely details and super soft
As a shorter person, I tend to steer away from over-sized scarves, but because this scarf is so soft it drapes beautifully without overwhelming my frame. It will certainly make a stylish addition to my winter wardrobe.
The Pia boxy knit feels so comfortable from the moment you put it on. It's a great length and the colour is really flattering. I also really love the chunkier knit style. Definitely a winning buy!
Super soft and beautifully made
I ordered this tracksuit on a recommendation from StyleItSimple and have had to force myself not to wear it every day. It is so comfortable!!
Kelly Leather Crossbody Moon Bag
I love this wrap tie knit. I ordered the winter apricot. Beautiful colour. The knit is soft and cosy. ❤️