Block Printed Cotton Scarf
This season's 100% cotton scarves are the perfect accessory for the season. They can be worn as a scarf, over your shoulders on a cooler evening, as a wrap over your swimwear on the beach, as a head wrap or even draped over the side of a small couch for that pop of colour.
Made and hand printed in India from a soft, very lightweight cotton in the most beautiful prints.
The recorded block printing tradition in Jaipur dates back to the late 1700s. The printer stamps the cloth approximately 1000 times to complete 3 meters in 5 colours. Printing blocks are hand carved from teak wood. A fine block takes 2 days to carve and wears out after around 800 meters. From raw cloth to dye mixing to finished product, the item passes through at least 20 pairs of hands.
Hand, block printed
Made in India
Cold, hand wash separately
Dimensions: 190 x 115cm
- We predominantly work in 100% cotton in 4 different weights.
- We work in raw cotton and dye our garments once they have been made up.
- Our knitwear is all made from 100% Cotton yarn and is offered throughout all seasons.
- This year we are experimenting for the first time with a limited collection of Mohair knitwear.
- We also work in Rayon, the cellulose fibre from the bark of a tree.
- We occasionally work in man made fibres, to add a point of difference to our collections.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship our orders nationally with The Courier Guy at a flat rate fee.
Free shipping on orders over R1500.
We do not ship internationally, but watch this space as we are working on it!
We release seasonal collections four times per year in the following order:
Our garments all have wash instructions on the label, please ensure you always follow the guidance for your garments to last.
All of our knitwear requires a cold hand wash, and to dry flat away from sunlight.
All of our other garments require a cold wash with like colors and a cool iron - *** Unless otherwise stated on the care label.
- We have a long standing relationship with an established CMT in Goodwood, South Africa who produce the bulk of our merchandise.
- Our menswear collection continues to support a home-based group of ladies in Cape Town that originally formed part of the Just Cruizin team for 30 years.
- We continue to support a family run, local knitwear factory based in South Africa who have supplied us for 15 years with our signature Just Cruizin cotton knitwear we have become known for.